How can trading tools help to improve my trading?
The term ‘trading tools’ covers a wide variety of applications / utilities / programs with the purpose of assisting you make, and implement, more informed trading and investment decisions.
Remember, trading is an odds based endeavour and therefore we must look to only take trades when they match the criteria of your own documented, back tested trading plan which shows a positive expectancy over a large sample of trades. Using carefully selected quality trading tools which complement our trading style, alert us to actionable higher probability trading opportunities, and facilitate fast, easy execution of trades can certainly help to improve your trading results.
“We look to enter where the outcome is unknown BUT the odds are in our favour” — Davin Clarke
Trading tools include:
- Signal and/or alert indicators (for example the Global Trading Tools Proprietary TMR Signal indicator or the Moving Average Crossover Alert indicator)
- Training and education resources (for example YTC Price Action Trader course)
- Trading journal & trade management (for example Trading Journal Spreadsheet)
- Charting software with simulated trading tools / Market Replay with back testing capabilities (for example NinjaTrader Trading Platform)
- Demo accounts for practising and trialing your strategies until comfortable to place trades in the live markets
Key benefits of the trading tools listed above can include, but not limited to:
- Training from leading full-time traders
- Sourcing actionable trading opportunities with higher probability market movements
- Uncover opportunities even when you can’t monitor the market every minute by setting up trading alerts that can be sent direct to your email inbox
- Benefit from an expert perspective
- Assist in defining and testing your trading edge
- Incorporate powerful technical indicators into your own strategies
- Facilitate fast, easy execution of trades
- Access leading-edge trading tools designed & used by full-time traders
Global Trading Tools aims to not only bring you leading-edge trading tools developed and used by full-time traders, but to equip you with the experience and confidence required to succeed in this challenging industry… we want to create traders for the REAL world!