With moving average ‘cloud’ display , 12 individually selectable MA types, and a second indicator included specifically for use in Market Analyzer scanning or strategy development, makes this the only moving average and crossover alert indicator you’ll ever need!
- Keep on the right side of the trend!
- Runs on ANY market, ANY chart type, & ANY time-frame
I always check my charts and the moving averages prior to taking a position. Is the price above or below the moving average? That works better than any tool I have. I try not to go against the moving averages; it is self-destructive.
~ Marty Schwartz Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders by Jack Schwager
Watch this short video to see the software in action…
Love the Moving Average Cross indicator…email and alerts are great. I’m using it and I am going to suggest it to our group.
I like your work as it is clean and has needed parameters.
~ Scott P., Range Research Group
Just want to thank you for your continued support and advice. I appreciate it.
~ Ant B., United Kingdom
I purchased this great indicator [Ultimate Moving Average Cross Alert indicator for NinjaTrader], and I just want to say thank you. This is a really good indicator.
~ John Saraga, USA (14th April 2016)
Man – that is great support … thank you Stuart – many traders are in the position I am in.
I am certain that if you give this kind of REAL help, your business can not help but prosper.
Thank you heaps
~ Ivan B, Australia
Moving Average Indicator Crossover Alert Features
- NinjaTrader – Ultimate Moving Average Crossover Alert Indicator is a plug-in to the NinjaTrader charting platform, so any system which can run NinjaTrader (version 7 and version 8 supported) can also run the Ultimate Moving Average Crossover Alert Indicator.
For more information on NinjaTrader requirements, please refer to the applicable Installation Guide:
NinjaTrader 7 Installation Guide
NinjaTrader 8 Installation Guide
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (pre-installed on most PC’s) or higher.
To download the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework, see: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download
2) The perpetual license is for your ongoing use of the software and there is no more to pay if you do not wish to receive any future software updates/releases after the first year.
All customers receive free access to 1 year of support and software updates, including future enhancements, however after 1 year, future updates & enhancements will be available at a discounted rate of 35% of the listed price, for an additional 1 year of support and software updates, including future enhancements, should you wish to take up this option.
3) PLEASE NOTE: By clicking “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” when purchasing the product, downloading, accessing, installing, running, or using the Global Trading Tools (GTT) indicator you are indicating your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in the Disclaimer and End User License Agreement (EULA) located at www.globaltradingtools.com/policies/
Trading financial derivatives (including but not limited to Futures, Forex, CFDs and Options) contains substantial risk and is not suitable for everyone. An investor or trader could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading.
Past performance is not indicative of future results. View Full Risk Disclosure.