This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Redshell Pty Ltd collects from individuals who apply for or receive our products and services, and the ways in which Redshell Pty Ltd uses that personal information. The provisions of this notice apply to potential, former and current Global Trading Tools customers.
Personal information collection
When registering for access to our services we collect personal information about you. This personal information assists us to contact you, provide you with our products and services and provide you with customer service. We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with the website or subscribing to the website services
- Information about your transactions with us and with our affiliates
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Using personal information
Global Trading Tools may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Provide you with the products and services that you purchase or subscribe to
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Global Trading Tools discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Global Trading Tools may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We do not sell your personal information to any other person or organisation.
Protecting your personal information
Global Trading Tools will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need access in order to provide you with the products and services you request. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites and other sites my link to our websites. This policy statement applies solely to the personal information collected by our website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Last revised: Thursday 3rd September 2015